Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chinatown Singapore Chicken Rice, Bugis Street, Changi Airport, Holiday Inn Atrium, Maxwell Foodcourt





Hello everyone, sorry for lack of updates. Been busy lately as the works has piled up since i went for holiday. I have many things and photos to be shared. As this was a short trip to sg, i have no time to visit those places of interest. I only manged to hunt for some popular local dishes at their famous food courts and of coz, shopping...


However, i hv went to some tourist hot spot such as merlion, sentosa island, water world, pink dolphin show, orchard road, clark quey and etc; during my last trip to sg on Nov '09. The Christmas decoration were all set up and they're so nice, you may view my previous sg trip from here: Day 1Day 2Day 3 & 4.



This picture is taken fr Changi Airport. It is actually 7 sumthing in the morning and most of the shops were closed.


My bare face without any make-up. It's actually good not to make-up when u're on board so that your skin may hv sufficient air and to apply as much moisturiser as u can to keep ur skin hydrated throughout the flight.


First of all, the most important things to be done is to hunt for my lunch. I've been craving for the famous Singapore Chicken Rice since my last trip to sg, which is the 'Tian Tian Hainan Chicken Rice' situated at Maxwell Foodcourt near to China Town. Can u see how long the queue is?? 


  
The awards that presented at the front of the stall.


Whoa....i'hv queued for some half an hour in order to buy the chicken rice.


From the same Maxwell food court, i queued again to buy the another popular dish, which is the famous fish head noodles.


The famous fish head noodle. This is quite different fr the ordinary one bcoz the gravy has a very thickening wine flavour. Time to nom.....


Blurrppp...... satisfy!


An artistic rubbish bin were spotted. lolz..


I went for a half hour body massage sumwhere in China Town. I don't like tiring trip, do pampers yourself when you're on holiday!


The service was good. They served me with unlimited hot tea of my choice after the massage session.


Lemme show u some of the nicely maintained heritage building within China Town.


You can cum here to buy souvenirs, plenty of choices and they're cheap.


I like the purple colors on the building.


Okay, time to go for dinner...


Famous Braised Duck at Bugis Street.


Braised Pork and Duck Eggs.


Same as the last trip, i'm staying at Holiday Inn Atrium.


Photo taken fr the toilet of my hotel room.


Feel so comfortable on the cozy bed, off to sleep. Thanks for visiting my page and there's more to come, so please come back soon.

23 comments:

  1. what a cute dress!! Im staring at the food.. im starving! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice trip! Seems like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos ^^ i love the foirst one and the one of the bin tehe :3

    thanks for the comment too :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. u dont nid mu, gal~ u r flawless!

    xoxo elle
    ps: ur coffee snauzer is adorable!!! & so smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this trip looked really fun!!! :D
    singapore... i want to visit >O<

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome trip! =D I have been to Tian Tian Hainan Chicken Rice too. I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog ^^
    Oooh you got to go to Singapore, what an awesome experience that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm chicken rice!! Love that stuff, I would definitely wait that long too for that.

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures. I wish I looked so gorgeous without any make up!! That chicken and rice looks so good. Looks like you had a lot of fun eating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your photos! You've given me a sudden urge to pick up and get out of town - the total travel bug!!
    That mural in the top pic is totally rad too...
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxoxo
    The Beckerman Girls

    http://www.beckermanbiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your top, it's very pretty :) and those food OMG...I'm drooling :) looks like you had great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa those food stuffs are making me drool! ^ ^; and I love your top with the sequins~ where is it from?

    http://heartofrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I gave you an award today on my blog. Come over and get it, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been to Singapore but I didn't try those noodles with the thick white sauce... that looks so yummy! I love Asian food. Any good food. I'm always posting pics on my blog, too! i'm following! ps You look good without make-up, I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look like you had a great time! I love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a very cute dress, and the photos are very interesting. I would love to visit Singapore someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. !!!
    u're such a gorgeous girl, love the last shot of u!
    looks like u had a lotta fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures and it looks amazing out there! And the food looks delicious!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great photos! ohh the food .. drools eheh. btw u have such a gorgeous blog layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. seem like so much fun! love the photos.

    btw, i have a contest/giveaway on my blog if you're interested. http://www.fruitylashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww love your photos!!! I;m glad to are having a great time!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete