Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shihtzu & Miniature Schnauzer - pup in office

Hoorah.... One of my colleague bring her pet to office today. Its so damn cute <3 <3 It's like a doll when it stand still. macam patung la. wanna see???

Nah, His name is Barney, but not a dinosaur LMAO. He is a shih tzu. cute or not??



The golden plate hanging on his neck is actually sumthing related to the Buddhist and for its safety, worried that he will be kidnapped for being too cute.



His is actually wearing pampers and his shirt is actually human-baby shirt. See, Barney just stand at ter for 'n' hours. Seeing him makes me misses my Coffee.



I made special dinner for coffee last week. Got chicken meat la, potato la, carrot la, tomato la and biscuits.



He loves it and kissed me. <3
oohh, by the way, i had new hair style, upload it later ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment