Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Orchard Road & Paragon & Tampines & Canele - Macaron & Maxwell Foodcourt

We over slept, missed our plan to Sentosa Island. Nonetheless, we proceed with some shopping spree at Orchard Road. Before we start out journey today, we ought for the famous Singapore Chicken Rice. We start walking again and subsequently reached China Town. I was so excited to see the stalls at there until forgotten to capture some photo. However, it's quite similar to the Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur. I manage to grab some souvenir at there such as fridge magnet, key-chains and etc. I bought a box of 3 pcs Takoyaki at there but they're disappointing me, taste miserable and the texture is weird. After that, we saw a food court namely 'Maxwell'.



I saw a very long queue and am wondering what so special about it?



It's the famous Tian Tian Hainan Chicken Rice. We found it! So hungry already but insist to queue. Mmm... The rice was so bouncy and juicy. I think they use the high-grade fragrance rice and add some chicken stock into it, as compared to chicken rice in Malaysia, Malaysian's hawker will use the cheapest rice to cut cost. In addition, the chicken was so tender and smooth. It's skin is fair and soft. Nom..Nom..Nom..... (highly recommended)



Across the road, there is an eye-catching temple. I've no idea what it's name but it looks like a Dojo to me. lolz.



MyFarnFarn with the Dojo temple.



Cam-whore while waiting for Taxi.
----> Heading to Orchard Road.
However, nothing to share about the shopping session, no sales, didn't purchase anything special, every shopping centre is more or less the same. But i found this!!!


Macaron


*Canéle from Paragon*
I'm loving them; they're so cute, lovely, colourful and yummy. They're melting in my mouth.


I wish there is a platter of Laduree Macaron in front of me when i opened my eyes in the morning. I'll marry that person. Yes, i'm serious.


My naughty Schnauzer BabyFarnFarn.


We had our lunch/tea-break at a Japanese-style Burger shop. MyFarnFarn is eating the Teriyaki Chicken Burger. It's sumthing special which we don't see in M'sia.

Then, we take the train to the newly operating shopping mall in Tampines to meet up with his fren. We had our dinner at the nearby food court.

We ate mui choi kau yuk (preserved vege with 3 layers pork belly) and a mixed pork noodle. Nothing special about the foods but i noticed that the food prices in Sg is rather cheap as compared to our so-called 1 M'sia. M'sia boleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment