Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Philip Garden & Mount Kinabalu & Mesilau Golf Range

Mount Kinabalu is a prominent mountain in south east asia. A good place to escape fr the city.

Picture of the mount kinabalu taken fr my chalet. Wonderful view with fresh air + cold wind.


And of course, i'll bring along my Coffee wit me.

High 5 coffee!


OH yes, training him for FIFA World Cup 2014. LMAO


Coffee was very happy to contact wit the great nature.


This is the chalet that we're staying, Philip Garden. The mount kinabalu is clearly seen at the back.


Since the weather is cold, the best thing is to BBQ at night.


View of the village early in the morning. Fantastic isn't it?


Group photo of us.


Have so much fun!!


Mesilau Golf Range


Wanted to pose the word "L.O.V.E", but scolded by the security guard for stepping on the greens. So the word "L.O.V.E" failed max!!!


Then, we went to the Mount Kinabalu National Park, which is all abt trees and nature. Not much photos taken.


Coffee and me!


Closer view of the Mount Kinabalu's Peak. Nice shoot isn't it?

15 comments:

  1. Woahhh stunning photos! I love it all especially the dark blue sky beyond your chalet! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, cutest dog ever!! He looks like "Jack" from "The Seventh Day" - a tvb drama. Not sure if you've watched it before but it's the sweetest show ever.

    The photos look like a lot of fun - great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful vaca spot! Coffee is so awesome, I wish my doggies knew how to do that :) Thanks for your sweet comment btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment :)))))
    Vraiment belles photographies :)) . J'aime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the mount Kinabalu and early morning village photos are STUNNING! I keep scrolling up to take in the sight again.

    The BBQ looks deliscious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a nice trip, wonderful photos! and your dog is so cuuuute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.M.G you have a mini schnauzer!!! And its called COFFEE!!! That is adorable!!!
    Your pictures look really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics!!!
    Thanks so much for dropping by and taking time to leave me a few lines :)
    Thank you! :) I just hope you'd come to visit my blog again. Remember taht you can also follow me on bloglovin.com :)

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow great pictures ! Which camera model you're using to take the pic ya ?

    btw I just checked from Watsons FB page , they said the only Watsons store in Sabah that carries Rimmel products is the outlet in Centre Point. Hope it helps ^^

    And I'm following your blog now . Feel free to follow back my blog too ^^ Thanks ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I LOVE YOUR DOG!!! So cute... What kind of race is it? The dog totally match with you..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice trip and nice photos. :D bring me go if got chances. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGOSHHH your puppy is SO CUTE!!!!! i can't stop looking and smiling :D thanks for visiting my blog btw :) following u!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the scenic pictures are breathtakingly beautiful! and your pup is too cute. makes me want to get a pup! a pup that can high 5! awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great photos. Looks like a fun trip. Coffee is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete