Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, January 12, 2014

La Dolce Bake Shop @ Lintas Station, Kota Kinabalu [Most comfy cafe in kk]

La Dolce Bake Shop is situated at ground floor of Lintas Station, Kota Kinabalu. It's the best comfy cafe in kk. From the moment u walk in, it strikes u as a quaintly place. The services that you'd get here is excellent. Their staffs r so helpful and always with a smile on their face.

They r very attentive to the extend that they will refill your water without having you to ask for it. And they offered me iPhone charger when my phone's batt r drenching. And the best of it, you know, there are times when u r alone at the cafe and ur gadgets as well as stationaries r all over the table; and you want to go to the washroom..... They r so kind to take care of my stuffs while I'm away:) What else u can ask for more? 

But.. (There's always a but lol) they only operate until 7pm. And, however, their foods are just moderate. 

This lil quaint place is a nice, quiet hideout perfect for own studying, reading, relaxing or catching up with a good friend.

 The kind of place that feels like "u r back at home".

Hi-tea set: rm9.90
Americano and 3 pcs of sandakan UFO tarts. The coffee was okay but the tarts taste so diff from those I had in sandakan thou. And I've tried their speggetti too which is just okay. They actually mentioned that their specialty is cheese cake, shd hv listen to em' at the first place, will gv it a try on my next visit.

#likeaboss XD

No comments:

Post a Comment