Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Puppy Miniature Schnauzer - Kuala Lumpur

Its been around 1 month since he told me that he bought a miniature schnauzer for me as our 1st anniversary gift. But yet, i still haven't got the chance to see, touch, hug, hold or watever it yet.... Thus, we throw a short trip to kl to pay him an official visit.... 


voila... My son, Coffee! I was so reluctant to hold him at first. Feels like i'm holding a bomb in my arms bcoz he is way too small. Only 2 months plus wor... so tense la... What if i can't take good care of him? What is he dies? What if this and that?????


Most of the time, he will follow every-single-step where Soon go.


I bought this bag from doggie paradise for only RM60++. so cheap rite?? I brought the bag all the way fr kk. We use this adidas-look-alike bag to transport him into the hotel room. We walked damn fast, worrying he will bark when we're in the lobby or lift. But surprisingly, he behaves very well, never bark and remain seated while in the car. Good boy Coffee~~ <3


First snap-shot wit Coffee.


So cute rite me coffee?


We bought him a MU shirt. He looks even cuter wit the shirt.


See...acting cute pulak... muacks... 
Mummy will love you wit all my heart and soul and give you the best things in the world. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment